Superstition Mountains, Arizona
In-house counsel for large-scale operations are often preoccupied with current business and may not have sufficient time to focus on new projects or entry into new industries. Bianchi & Brandt adds volume, expertise, knowledge and real-world industry experience to existing legal teams and can also serve as outside general counsel or legal consultants to those without in-house capabilities.
Our team acts as more than just legal counsel –– we serve as a strategic partner and advisor to our client’s businesses. Our diverse group of attorneys possesses experience that spans across decades and a variety of industries, allowing us to determine the right solutions for each unique business need, and resolve those issues with confidence and clarity.
- Hiring, retention, termination, and employee handbooks
- Executive compensation, including stock options, restricted stock agreements, and equity and non-equity based incentive compensation
- Trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property protection
- Litigation, arbitration, risk management, and reporting obligations
- Current and ongoing legislative changes
- Filing with the SEC and state securities divisions and departments
- Commercial contracts, licensing agreements, and strategic transactions
- Corporate governance, board and shareholder resolutions, consents, directors’ meetings, shareholder meetings, and minutes
- Raising capital funds
- Counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic business considerations