Justin M. Brandt
Founding Partner of Bianchi & Brandt, Justin Brandt is an award-winning business attorney who focuses on advising clients in the cannabis industry. He frequently represents multi-state cannabis operators (MSOs), dispensaries, cultivation and processing operators, and other cannabis-related businesses.
Justin also routinely serves as outside general counsel for various businesses throughout the country, leveraging his accounting and business economics background to guide clients through a variety of business issues with legal implications.
Justin brings credibility and integrity to the cannabis industry, frequently presenting on legal and business challenges facing the emerging market and has been featured in numerous media outlets as an authority on these topics, including MJBiz Magazine, Cannabis Business Times, Marijuana Venture, Cannabis Industry Journal, mg Magazine, Arizona Attorney Magazine, Denver Post, Arizona Republic, Arizona Business Magazine, Phoenix Business Journal. He has also been named Top 40 Under 40 Rising Stars by Marijuana Venture and Top 40 Under 40 by the Phoenix Business Journal, receiving notable recognition as a cannabis attorney and business leader.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. in Business Economics and Accounting
- University of Arizona, The Business of Cannabis, Certificate of Completion
Bar + Court Admissions
- Arizona State Bar
- California State Bar
- New Mexico State Bar (inactive)
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Working with Justin M. Brandt
- Clients rely on Justin to help minimize risk and maximize results through his comprehensive legal advice on all aspects of their businesses.
- He represents clients throughout all stages of litigation, handling a variety of business and corporate transactions, and advising clients on various day-to-day issues surrounding their business operations and compliance.
- Editorial Board, Maricopa Lawyer, MCBA Publication (2015-2019)
- Men’s Art Council, Phoenix Art Museum (2015–2018)
- St. Thomas More Society of Phoenix, AZ (2016-2020)
- Valley Leadership Institute, Class 41
Outside Interests & Activities
- Dirt biking
- Spending time with family outdoors