Director of Human Resources & Office Manager
After a 30-year career as a public-school Speech/Language Pathologist, working mostly with special needs students, Paula retired. It lasted only two months.
Paula soon returned to the workforce, spending two years in the burgeoning cannabis industry as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, and HR Generalist. She then joined Bianchi & Brandt as Director of Human Resources and Office Manager, where she truly loves taking care of the firm’s entire team.
- Northwestern University, MA
- Southern Illinois University, BA
- Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
Outside Interests & Activities
- Boxing and kickboxing
- Cooking and baking for friends and family, and for her own company, Mamalee’s Cookies and Cakes
- Spending time with her husband, daughters, and Yorkie, Romeo