Cannabis & Hemp Industries
Watson Lake, Prescott, Arizona
In this thriving global market, experienced counsel is essential to successfully navigate the legal complexities in the world of cannabis. It takes an experienced, savvy team of legal experts and general counsel who is familiar with the terrain to help lead you to your desired destination, overcoming obstacles along the way.
Bianchi & Brandt offers a select menu of expert legal services for the cannabis and hemp industries. Led by cannabis business attorneys Laura Bianchi and Justin Brandt, our practice group offers the knowledge, direction, and foresight necessary to guide you, ensuring that every step we take serves the best interests of your business overall.
- Cannabis licensing and business operations
- Preparation, development, and submittal of all licensing applications, acquisition of licensing, and compliance-related needs
- Sales, transport, and shipping compliance
- Expansion of operations and multi-state operations
- State regulatory compliance management
- Review of credit agreements, acquisition agreements, leases, and other commercial contracts for cannabis and hemp regulatory issues
- Legal considerations for all stages of the supply chain and mitigation of risk
- Hemp-specific commercial contracts and agreements
- Training client personnel on compliance issues (in-person and virtual)
- Checklists, guides, product packaging and labelling, website and marketing material reviews