Real Estate Litigation
Havasupai Falls Hike, Arizona
Litigation related to real estate interests can arise at any point in a project’s lifetime: from acquisition and financing, development and construction, management and leasing, to the sale of a property. Our litigators have devoted their careers to understanding the nuances of real estate disputes and can provide the expertise and insight necessary to navigate what can be contentious and stressful situations.
We assist owners, developers, lenders, landlords, commercial tenants, and other clients, as well as real estate brokers and agents with various issues related to real property.
- Commercial property issues
- Landlord, tenant, or contractor disputes
- Loan defaults
- Construction defects
- Purchase agreement disputes
- Trespass, nuisance, and zoning
- Failure to meet contractual obligations related to the real property